Monday, June 23, 2014

Pine Lakes


By Theonlyjohnny Resident

 An unending friendship, and a place to call home are just 2 of the many things offered at Pine Lakes. I have spent just a few days at Pine Lakes, and I can assure you, it is something that is amazing, and something different from other places.

While other town/city RP sims have just the basics, houses, law enforcement, fire station, and shops, this has more. This has a deli that seems to be 5 stars, or at least 4. It has a church, with active priests. The houses are affordable, and there are enough for a lot of people to live here. There is even an adoption center.

This reporter decided to stray from the fire department and join the PD instead, and within only a few days, I am having so much fun here that I can do nothing but give it good reviews. There is no discrimination, take it from me, I'm using a female furry av here, and they don't care, they treat me like one of them.

The design of the sim is very easy to follow, and difficult to get lost in, since it's not made like a labyrinth. Not to mention, the people here are nicer than ever. I am not kidding, you may feel a bit threatened at first, because of how they act, but when you get to know them, you will see that they are awesome people, and even better friends.

I would definitely recommend this sim to anyone reading this sim. It's amazing, and worth a look.

Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment